Gone With The Wind Fabulous

Thursday, May 23, 2013

“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown

It's funny how one can look at a picture and say "that's too tight" or "OMG isn't she hurting the baby?" Question is how sure are you that I am in an uncomfortable state?  I would do nothing to hurt my precious baby. His health is everything to me! I worry about his well-being more than anything else. This baby is a Gift from God and I would do my utmost to protect him. I'm happy I am able to wear clothes that I would normally wear while keeping it cute as I normally would. Lol

I've had this black dress for over a year. When I took out said dress from the closet a few days ago, I tried it on and realized how great it would look if I wore it as a skirt. I had a “What an awesome idea!” moment. I did no alterations! I do have a sewing machine which I intend to use one day. However, Today was not the day. LOL! I neatly tucked the upper portion of my dress under my blouse to complete my look of the day.  




Clutch: Aldo
Blouse: Tanny's Couture
Dress: Charlotte russe 
Foot Wear: NYC

2 comments :

  1. Way too funny... Hopefully this is a good sign that Kenya will also get her wish to get pregnant and have a child too. Love that famous line. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for the last of
    us pc walkthrough part 1

    ReplyDelete